Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday 19/8/09

Are there really good people ard? Just now when i was on the way back frm work i kept tinking abt things that i can't answer myself.

I'm sure all of you ppl got watch tv dramas talking abt those anti social ppl get soften by those warm hearted ppl and start to blend into the surrounding, but do they really exist in our daily lives? To me i don tink there are any.... those are just plots ideas set up by the tv ppl...

Sumtimes these talks abt friendship and sacrificing for one another is really crap and it's kinda lame to me in some ways. Don wanna talk abt this anymore, just wanna be left alone and analyse this weird feeling in me that is causing me to post this article.






"Everyone's gotta take care of their own problems" -Squall leonhart-

No comments:

Post a Comment