Monday, April 5, 2010

The Storm has cleared...

For those that has read my blog will know that i'm not having a nice time since Jan, if it's not for 3rd brother and my pri sch friend Jingquan i tink i would'nt have recovered so fast. Thankz to u guys... i appreciate your help.

Recently my friends from Indonesia came for a short holiday, me and Nelson brought them ard for sightseeing... and we eventually ended in Eskibar @ boat quay. We had a wonderful time and i saw the other side of Nelson which left me shocked and suprised... Cheers to u Nelson! u're a wonderful entertainer.

Last night i bought Hi my sweetheart and i have to admit that it's a damn nice show, i watched it from 7pm and all the way until 930am today... Story is nice and it made me drop tear a few times due to the effect of Feb memories and issues. Well, i tink i need to walk out from the past and try to move on wif other things. Ok liao la, dats all for now... Take care all of u out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment